The Aquila team has an enviable track record in the design, manufacture and installation of radiopharmaceutical systems throughout Europe.
Clients engage with Aquila at different stages in the delivery process, but we like to get involved as early as possible so that we can share best industry practice from the start, saving time, money and delivering exactly to our clients’ requirements.
- Feasibility studies
- Concept design and detail schemes
- Shielding assessments and radiological protection
- Full size mock up for handling/ergonomics trials and human factors assessment
- Budget pricing from concept designs and detail schemes
- Detail design and manufacturing drawings for gloveboxes, hot cells and full process
- Full manufacturing specification including NDT
- Manufacture supply chain and procurement
- Validation of containment integrity
- Full assembly and workshop acceptance tests
- Installation and site acceptance tests
- Life Time Quality Records
- cGMP design, manufacture and validation
- FDG production cells
- Radiochemistry PET research cells
- Sterile production & dispensing of PET
- Commercial radiopharmaceutical R&D
Aquila has designed, supplied and installed shielded process systems within high integrity containments for research and production of the following radioisotopes.
- Cobalt-57, 60
- Gallium-67, 68
- Iodine -123, 124, 125, 129, 131
- Zirconium 89